- 1 Registrant Type
- 2 Activity Selector
- 3 Profile
- 4 Review
- 5 Confirmation
Welcome 2017 World Rowing Championship Volunteers!
Thank you - we are so excited to have you on our team! Please follow the registration steps below:
1. Click on REGISTER NOW
2. Choose your registration category - Volunteers, Stake Boat Holders, Boat Drivers and Lifeguards, or Captains/Ambassadors/Translators
3. Pick your POSITION(s) and SHIFTS:
- VOLUNTEERS MUST choose 3 TIME SLOTS and 1 TRAINING SESSION
- STAKE BOAT HOLDERS MUST choose 5 TIME SLOTS and 1 TRAINING SESSION
- BOAT DRIVERS and LIFEGUARDS need an ACCESS CODE - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not have your access code
- CAPTAINS/AMBASSADORS need an ACCESS CODE - please contact email@example.com if you do not have your access code
- TRANSLATORS MUST choose 1 LANGUAGE and 1 TRAINING SESSION. You will be scheduled individually based on need.
- *Shifts are subject to change*
4. Click NEXT and LOGIN to your existing account - OR - CREATE an account if you do not have one already
5. Input your MOBILE PHONE NUMBER and your DATE OF BIRTH. Then INITIAL the liability waiver
6. REVIEW your schedule and CLICK CONFIRM - you will receive a confirmation email with more details.
From everyone at the 2017WRCH team - THANK YOU. We could not do it without you.
Already have an account?Login